April 27, 2006
You’ve Got Your Something In My Other Thing
When two of your favorite things come together it should be a magical moment, like those old Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups commercials, so I'm not really sure what to think when I read something like this.

While I'd find it hard to argue that more of Jason Lee is a bad thing, my inner child is a bit wary of having one of its fond memories brought back to life as a live action movie. Mix the two together and I'm starting to have a bad feeling about the whole thing. That may be because I keep picturing Underdog saying, "Sometimes - not often, but sometimes - I like the idea of a chick with a horse."

P.S. My last name is not Lee.

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

2 adventurers found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :