April 24, 2008
An Undeserved Celebration
Today is a special day in history. After multiple failed websites I gave it one last try, two years ago today. Judging from the post history I haven't been trying very hard but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate. If you adopt a kid a month before their birthday you still throw them a party, right? I'm not sure where I was going with this analogy, so let's look back on some of the fond memories of the past two years.

Number of posts: 51 (including this one)
That's almost one post every two weeks. I better slow down before I burn out.

Number of Comments: 64
More than half of them are probably from me. Think of them as bonus posts.

Celebrity Commentators: The Burger King, Green Giant, Sprout, and The Larry King
I think it's no coincidence they all appeared to support my musical career.

Actual Celebrity Commentators: J. Rydman and Kevin West
You can tell they're real because they stopped by once and never showed up again.

Old ladies in the Where's the Beef commercial: Mildred Lane, Clara Peller and Elizabeth Shaw

Comment meant to spark conversation: Anyone else find anything interesting lately?
I asked but no one else commented. Thanks a lot.

Comments I could use on a book cover or movie poster:

I love this web design! I love it! - Sweetie Guy Hutchinson
You have a funny blog like the style. - Chuck
I love it! Can I say that again? I love it and I love the post I'm commenting on... - Cat

Most of these wouldn't make sense on a book cover or movie poster but I won't let that stop me.

Top 5 posts from search results

1. Saucy Sauce Sayings
2. Have You Ever Heard Of Origami?
3. He Is Ollie, You Are Sven
4. Clara Peller And The Mystery Of The Missing Meat
5. The Land of Chocolate

I don't know what the people were searching for but I hope they found it. Considering the amount of food based posts they were likely just hungry. The lesson here is never web surf hungry.

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

2 adventurers found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :