February 12, 2008
Questions About Airborne Latex
As a little kid balloons fascinated me. I wanted to both hold on as tight as I could to keep it from getting away and to let it go so I could watch it soar through the sky. Either choice ended in tears. If I held on to it it was deflated on the floor by the next morning. If I let it go I didn't have a balloon anymore.

As an adult balloons still fascinate me. I want to know where they go. But more importantly if something goes up instead of down is it still considered littering? Even if I tie something to the end of the string? Even if that something is a half eaten hot dog? What kind of park has both a balloon and hot dog vendor but no trash cans?

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

1 adventurer found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :