February 08, 2008
The Importance Of Monkey Nuggets
I often contemplate the purpose of this site. On past sites I always tried to create lengthy posts since they were usually a week apart if not more. Left in the wake of this type of thinking was a bunch of unused thoughts and ideas that I didn't feel would work as a long post. Why make people wait a week for only a paragraph?

After a while enough short post material started gathering that I considered starting a new site. I was going to call it Monkey Nuggets; two words that I felt deserved to be combined. It would be haven for all the odd ideas that I felt didn't belong on my normal site. As I started thinking about site design ideas my name choice started to confuse me. What exactly was a monkey nugget? Are they nuggets made out of monkey meat or something even more disgusting? After spending a week contemplating the answer I lost interest in the whole thing. Plus some hacker gnomes stole all my material for their Gneet Gnome Gnews site.

So here we are once again. I'm working on getting this place running again and the crappy ideas are building up. Since the archives are already filled with short posts I'm dedicating next week to the revival of Monkey Nuggets. A week filled with post so short and ideas so dumb you'll wonder why I even bothered at all. It's better than nothing, right?

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

2 adventurers found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :