November 01, 2006
New-vember
One post a month does not a successful website make. I'm here to correct that. Kind of. I'll let you in on a secret. This isn't my first attempt at a website. Some lasted longer than others but so far none of them have survived. That doesn't bode well for this place does it?

Don't worry. I have a plan. I am declaring November to be "It's New To You" month. All month long I'll be digging through the broken remains of sites long past to find posts that deserve a second chance. Considering they were only read by one or two people the first time around you'll never know the difference. I may even throw a few actual new posts into the mix. Of course if you've never read anything the first time you won't realize they're new.

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

0 adventurers found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :