November 07, 2006
The Author Exposed
It's that time of year again. What? Election Day? Does all the talk of old toys, candy and commercials make you think this is a political blog? No, today is the 31st anniversary of my existence. I bet you forgot to get me something. That's ok. Allow me to give you a present instead, but just remember you have to do the same on your Birthday.

You may have tried looking at my profile to gain some insight on the man behind the blog, or at the very least to compare my photo to the post office wanted posters, only to be disappointed by the lack of info. So far I've done my best to keep myself anonymous, but today my gift to you is photographic proof that I am real.

Truthfully the photo is a little out of date. And before you make fun of my clothes, keep in mind it was the 70's and I probably wasn't old enough to dress myself. That still doesn't explain the mask. Is that monkey wearing lipstick?

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

0 adventurers found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :