June 21, 2006
Air Mail
I have a bird living in my mailbox. It's home isn't in the actual box but in the little newspaper chute below the box that no one ever uses. At first it was kind of cute. Not so much anymore.

Retrieving the mail now results in two scenarios. Usually the bird will fly out just as I'm opening the mailbox causing me to jump three feet in the air. No matter how hard I prepare myself having something fly out at me kind of freaks me out. The second and less appealing situation has the bird already out of the box as I approach, which decides I'm getting a little too close for comfort and starts diving at my head. In either case I'm sure my neighbors find my antics highly amusing.

cravipat escaped the blue labyrinth long enough to write this.

2 adventurers found their way to the golden castle.

Words uncovered in the catacombs :